- Manufacturer IROCK
- Machine Type Jaw Crusher
- Industry Compact Mobile Crushing, Crushing, Recycling & Organic, Demolition, Hills Environmental, Irock, Mining, Quarry & Aggregates, Waste/Scrap
The rugged and versatile TJ-2745 high capacity, mobile Jaw Crusher offers field-tested reliability for the toughest projects. Optimized for Type 1 crushing applications, this tracked unit features a heavy-duty bofar design and pan feeder chutes with steep angles to reduce material sticking.
ENGINE CAT® C9.3B 350 HP
STOCKPILING HEIGHT 12 feet, 8.7 inches
FEEDER HOPPER CAPACITY 7.3 cubic yard
JAW SIZE 45 inches by 27 inches
TJ-2745 – Mobile Jaw Crusher Features:
- The high-capacity 8-cubic-yard hopper mounts over a vibrating feeder, which can be manually regulated; for better efficiency with less effort, the load-sensing jaw can automate the process.
- The 45-by-27-inch jaw incorporates reversible hydrostatic drive and reversible jaw plates for top productivity on every job.
- An open chassis minimizes maintenance and setup for ultimate uptime.
- The optional independent pre-screen maximizes crusher efficiency and delivers a screened product to a side conveyor.