- Manufacturer CASE
- Machine Type Compact Track Loader
- Industry Agriculture, Landscaping, Non-Residential Construction, Quarry & Aggregates, Rental, Residential Construction, Snow Removal
INCLUDES 2-YEAR, 2,000 HOUR FACTORY WARRANTY†
Between some of the best breakout forces in the industry and one of the widest cabs available, CASE compact track loaders are designed to dominate. With innovations like EZ-EH hardware and push-button Ride Control™, these mini track loaders can help you conquer just about any job.
• Discounted pricing for municipal and government agencies
• Financing packages tailored to meet your budget
• Scheduled maintenance programs on-site or in our shops
• Extensive rental fleet to supplement your fleet quickly
* For commercial use only. Customer participation subject to credit qualification and approval by CNH Industrial Capital America LLC. Offer good until December 31, 2018. See your participating CASE Construction dealer for details and eligibility requirements. Down payment may be required. Not all customers or applicants may qualify for this rate or term. CNH Industrial Capital America LLC standard terms and conditions will apply. Taxes, freight, setup, delivery, additional options or attachments not included in suggested retail price. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.
** Discount is a credit added to your open account and can be used for parts, service, or rentals. See dealership for complete details. CNH Industrial Capital America LLC standard terms and conditions will apply. Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.
† See your dealer for the complete terms of CNH’s Warranty and Limitations of Liability, which contains certain limits and exclusions. Premier coverage is available from Hills Machinery and would apply in months 25 through 36 and up to 3,000 hours with a $750 deductible. The precise protection afforded is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the contract as issued. Program participation is subject to underwriting requirements. Programs may be changed or canceled without notice.
©2018 CNH Industrial America LLC. All rights reserved. Case is a trademark registered in the United States and many other countries, owned by or licensed to CNH Industrial N.V., its subsidiaries or affiliates. CNH Industrial Capital is a trademark in the United States and many other countries, owned by or licensed to CNH Industrial N.V., its subsidiaries or affiliates.