Hills Machinery remains committed to providing essential businesses with the equipment, parts, service and support you need. We are taking every responsible precaution to keep our customers, our employees, and our communities safe from coronavirus (COVID-19).
We will be preventing public access to our showrooms, parts and rental counters, service shops, and sales offices effective Monday, March 23rd. Our locations and service shops remain open with limited essential staff and our entire team is ready to meet your equipment needs via online, email, telephone and out in the field. We will deliver parts, service and equipment to you and bring it back if needed. By doing this we take part in the national effort to dramatically reduce the chances of putting our customers and employees in harm's way and reduce the risk of closing stores entirely due to infection.
Safer Ways of Serving You
- Call Us anytime: We are ready to help, normal hours.
Click here for Location and Phone info
- Locations: Limited, essential staff only, closed to public.
- Sales: Our team continues to be available during regular store hours by phone or email.
- Parts: We will deliver parts directly to you, call or email.
Click here for Online Parts
- Service: We will bring service to you and can bring the machine back to our service bays if needed.
Click here for Service Assistance
- Rental: Our Rental team will continue to provide expert and timely support with additional safety precautions. You can fill out a rental request form and we will get back with you promptly.
Click here to access our Rental Fleet, including specifications and pricing
- Equipment Online: Our extensive inventory of new and used equipment.
Click here for NEW Equipment
Click here for USED Equipment
We will continue to stay informed on the latest impacts and actions related to coronavirus and to communicate with our teams and with you, so that together we will reduce the risk of its spread. We remain committed to providing you with the safest and best support possible.
Thanks for your help and understanding as we work together toward a safe and productive Spring season.
Jim Hills, President
Hills Machinery Company, LLC